|Главная Случайная страница
Разделы: Автомобили Астрономия Биология География Дом и сад Другие языки Другое Информатика История Культура Литература Логика Математика Медицина Металлургия Механика Образование Охрана труда Педагогика Политика Право Психология Религия Риторика Социология Спорт Строительство Технология Туризм Физика Философия Финансы Химия Черчение Экология Экономика Электроника
Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. Laura said: "I go to bed at eleven but I'm never asleep before midnight".
2. The man asked us: "Is there a post office near here?"
3. Father asked: "Adam, have we got any eggs?" Adam said: "I don't think so".
4. Ann said: "I'm a nurse at the hospital. I'm on night duty at the moment".
5. I said to James: "There is something wrong with the lock". - "No, there isn't. I'll show you", said he.
6. Michael asked Jane: "How many times have you seen this film?" Jane said: "I've seen it three times".
7. The pupil said to his teacher: "I can't answer this question as it's too difficult". - "I can explain it to you", said the teacher.
8. "Don't forget to send a telegram to your granny", said my mother. "I've already sent it", said I.
9. Why don't you go to bed?" asked his wife. "I want to see a new film", he said.
10. "Is your brother still sleeping?" she asked Nick. "No, he is taking a shower", said Nick.
11. "What will you be doing at ten o'clock on Friday?" asked Ben. "I think I will be having breakfast", said Mike.
12. "Don't forget to phone Clare", Alec said to Ann. "I'm going to phone her at five o'clock", said Ann.
13. "Let's go to the theatre next week", said Alec. "With pleasure", said Laura.
14. "I can't go for a walk with you because I will be very busy", she said to me.
15. "Let's take them to see the houses of Parliament", said Peter. "All right", said Jane. "Let's do it in the evening".
16. "Will you go to England for summer with us?" my parents said to me. "I don't want to spend summer there", said I.
17."Let's invite Lisa to the party", said Clare. "I think it's a very good idea", said Bob.
18."Bob is working in the garden. Let's help him?" said Mike. "He can do it himself", we said.
19."Let's go to the park", said Joe. "I don't think it's a good suggestion as it's raining heavily", said Tony.
20."Let's get a job at the college", said Peter. "All, right", said Bob.
21. "Let's start learning Chinese", said Barry. "Ok, I've always wanted to learn it", said Sandra.
22."Will you take this brown sweater, Lisa?" said Joe. "No, I won't", said Lisa.
23.She said: "Can you come and see me today?" — "I'm afraid I can't", said Lisa.
24.They said: "We have forgotten to phone our friend".
25."I'm going to the cinema straight from work. Will you go with me?" said Barry. "No, I seen this film twice", said Ann.
26.The girl asked: "How much does this dress cost?"
27.My sister said: "If you need my dictionary, I can give it to you". — "No, thank you", I said. "I've got mine".
28."Please, help me with the dishes", said mother. "All right", said Kate.
29."Let stay at home", said my brother. "My favourite TV programme is on".
30.The old man said to me: "What do you think, the weather will be like tomorrow?"
52.Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь:
1. They said: "We have forgotten to phone our friend".
2. "I'm going to the cinema straight from work. Will you go with me?" Barry said to Ann.
3. "What will you be doing at ten o'clock on Friday?" asked Ben. "I think I will be having breakfast", said Mike.
4. The man asked us: "Is there a post office near here?"
5. "Where is my magazine, Alice?" asked mother. "I have put it on the table", said Alice.
6. "I won't do it until they give me some money", said the boy.
7. "Don't smoke in the compartment", said the passenger.
8. Rita said to me: "What has mother told you to do today?"
9. "Which of you is free now?" asked the teacher.
10. "I think she works in a bank", said Andrew.
11. Helen said to me: "I know they're your best friends".
12. "I met your sister in the street yesterday", she said to Johnny.
13. Eric said to me: "Come and have a look at my new bike".
14. He said to me: "Where was Chris going when you met him?"
15. The doctor said to his patient: "How are you feeling now?"